2011年9月22日 星期四
Visual Effects Have Changed Hollywood?!
Hi there last lesson we're asked to find some works of visual effects. This video has amazed me so much because it records a bunch of films with visual effects from 1900 to 2008. This video has shown how visual effects in films evolved. It proves that visual effects have played a crucial role in our contemporary culture.
Other than visual effects, we've also gone through some other multimodality elements. We've gone through different forms of webpages' layout (e.g Left-Right, Top&Bottom, Centre). It recalls my memory that I used to have my own webpages when I was in junior high. I created my webpages by using a software called "Frontpages". I have a lot of things in my webpages, but my webpages weren't as popular because I did not organize my webpage' layout very well, things're presented in the way just too chaotic. If I took this course a couple of years ago, I could have been another Jerry Yang or Mark Zuckerberg!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
This video is awesome. I enjoy watching it.
回覆刪除